www.bluehost.com is a well-known web host widely awarded via many web hosting review sites & by industry pros as a top choice for web hosting. Comparable to InMotion Hosting, they offer a wide variety of business-grade web hosting services. Many web designers & developers also prefer to use Bluehost because of their strong dedication to open source. Bluehost is also highly recommended for WordPress and has been #1 recommended by WordPress itself since 2005.
WHY CHOOSE BLUEHOST:
- Reliable & high performance web hosting with a variety of plans
- Popular choice for many online businesses & web designers
- Suitable for both amateurs and pros
- Secure hosting with available SSL certificates for eCommerce websites
- Customer support via phone, live chat, and email
- Popular choice for hosting WordPress and Joomla with an extra site optimization service
- Numerous addons available, such as Google Apps for Work, site optimization services, dedicated IPs, Spam Experts, SiteLock, etc
If you are looking for the best bluehost black friday deals in 2016, visit the website mentioned and find the latest black friday deals for hosting.
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES:
- Monetizes your site by injecting ads onto the 404 pages
- Basic hosting plan only allows you to host 1 site
- Weebly website builder is pointless
- Over priced – Also renews at a hefty price
- Uses MOJO Marketplace
- Charges for transferring a website over to Bluehost
- THE BOTTOM LINE:
Bluehost is an all-around solid choice for web hosting and is ideal for websites of all different kinds. We’ve found their web hosting to be very flexible, reliable, and all around a good choice for all-purpose hosting. Every hosting plan comes with solid performance and includes a variety of features, addons, & other services. They are however, a bit more expensive than others & we wouldn’t recommend using their Weebly website builder. Bluehost is also a great with WordPress.